Old Age of Rifaat

Rifaat's hair is getting white. The hair is white. Age is no less It's been 63 years. But the smile on the face of Rifa is exactly the same as before. After so many years, seeing heartbeat increased with Rifat.

Rifat and I am sitting for a long time. But no one is saying anything.
The pain of my feet is increasing day by day. Aha in the pain, Rifat said to the words,
- Can you take care of yourself at this age?
- Even if we take care of ourselves in this age-old age, even if it does not No one will come to love!
- Awesome. Now the trouble is yours. Nobody else's
- What do you do? Better not anymore. If you have trouble or what?
- Awesome
- See, if you did not like me well or if you want me well. Today, after all these years, you are looking forward to my good age.
- Do not want to be bad if you want bad ??
- I do not know. Well, a little laughing? Your smile but beautiful as before.
- At this age and who sees the smile?
- Do you remember me?
- I do not know.
- Good. How are you your wife Do you love so much ??
- Will anybody answer ??
- Do you find your mother in between your wife?
.
Old Age

.
(A little girl suddenly pulled Rifat's hand from behind and said, "Grandpa, let's go home and do not like to hang around." Let's go home early. "
.
Even after so many years, the emotions, feelings did not change to Rifat. There is a similar. How many years have not seen, there is no communication, no contact, but the feelings have not changed yet. During the visit to Rifaat, I was curious to say, "You still love."
But I lost sight of reality and went to Rifaat.
.
True love may be the same as how many years it is not talking, there is no communication, but an excuse called love is waiting for each other year after year.

#Adiba

Post a Comment

0 Comments