Dream As Sodium Lamp

Sodium lamp

You hear that they have taken away the sodium bombs!

However, all my memory around this lamp is still uneven.


How many nuts peeled the peel, sat down under this lamp

You just complain,
You're not eating it, you just give me!
I smiled and smiled your accusation, and I would have gripped you with my warm love in the shells spreading the nuts.

How many ways have you put your hands in your hands, keeping the sodium lamp behind?

I still feel the hot flow of blood in your hands
The torrent streamed me to your heart.

But they took off the sodium lamp!
There is no obstacle!
Sodium Lamp

The sodium lamps, which were festooned at night,
But they took the moon open

Your warm kisses placed on my forehead standing beneath this sodium lamp were not cool yet
They opened it before

The day of dream will not come in the streets of neon!

Neon will not be able to walk under the light of dreams and walk.

Post a Comment

0 Comments