Chicken Written by Ni Alif

Two big-size poultry chickens appeared at the uncle's house. Akbar uncle is my dad's relative's cousin. The family lives in the city. Seeing me with a hole in the door, I did not want to open the door.
After resting with chicken in front of the door, uncle returned from the office. The uncle then recognized me and entered and took me home. The uncle did not recognize me, it is normal. Because he had seen me twice before once. Then the hair until my back. The bearded beads were the jungle of the mustache. Chachi could not recognize me because of short hair and clean shave. Due to lack of recognition, she expressed great sorrow and shame. I did not mind Because she did not recognize herself after shaving herself first. Seeing myself in the mirror, I said what I did. Why did i What was the need for it?
Anyway, I have been eating tea on the sofa and watching the mug. The uncle's daughter JP speaks a lot. It seems like four-five-year-olds who are talking about inter-studying girls. When girls talk excessively, I am angry and angry. Jepike said:
-Why do you see magic?
JP did not give me a lot of importance. I am also innocent. I said again
-JP Apu see the magic?

JP said with a lot of frustration
- I do not want to see.
But the chachi showed interest in my words. He said:
- Alif, can you do magic?
Can you see if you can?
- Of course ...
-I see, I will make this chicken two disappear in the eyes.
The cousin looked at me with glance and said, looking at me at me
- Can you really do that?
-Will be able to drink.
Now JP has shown interest in me. I gave a chicken to JP, I gave another chicken to aunt. Mom girl is amazing in her eyes I taught them the rules of magic. I said I will read a mantra. As soon as they read the mantra, they taught them what they did. I started reading the mantra "Jadutu Chititu Chahitu Mora, Murgitu Dilatu Chupe". I did not want to finish reading the mantra and japi both put together the chickens holding the chicken with a lot of pressure. The chicken did not disappear, but due to pressure, the cough and GP's hedgehog. What is the diameter then I went to france. Chachi and JP went to the bath.
I had a night's sleep by eating food. When I came out of the house, uncle uncle and JP were watching TV sitting in the bedroom. He asked me to sit and uncle. I also said that I did not do any such thing today. The uncle started the village story. What did the brave man say all in the small work? I said in the story
-Cacha Mehr does not tell the story of Auntie. The uncle said to the pair of frog pair
- Any one?
Whoever you liked. When Meher Auntie was right in marriage, she would die with leaked. Jackal hangs the ropes in the jackfruit. Meher's father caught hold of him and hanging on the tree all night. When we got down from the tree in the morning, we walked like a drunk. The story does not say.
Uncle did not say the story again. He was looking at me with very annoyance. I came to bed with Balis in my house to sleep. The uncle was sleeping with me for three days.
There have been many incidents in these three days. People are afraid to walk in the streets next to the cats. People ran to cross the lane. Some people come to take the umbrella. The landlord thought that the three young children of the three spits spit through the window. Aunt's son killed and handed her for three floors. But people did not stop spitting while walking. The work that I still do it mystery From one storey to the eight floors which escapes the calling bell every day, it also escapes mystery.
The whole house is empty. I am sleeping on a sofa and watching the TV. Eat frozen fridge all day long. The uncle can not say anything or else he can not come back again.
Someone mischief on the phone. Since I do not think singles people will come in Missile. The hand of the phone handed over the misclasses. I gave back aunt mischief. Chachi again gave counter-seals. I also mischief. Now I have to give a miss to each other. Chachi is not getting an opportunity to return counterfeit. I am fascinated by the talent of giving myself a miss. I got the call for the mischief. Received the call and cut it again and started waiting for the mischief of the aunt. Chachi will miss a miss and I will get the receipt quickly. But do not give a dish and missiles. My mind got worse. When I heard the sound of pushing the door to the door, I was shocked to press home's pressing ball to press the ball. I saw the door was knocking at the door with very disgusting doors. I was surprised to open the door. Chachi goats are holding a canard with a baby boy's collar. Jepi stood behind the aunt and stood in the face. Chanch hoax:
Why did you miss the time? I had mischief on the phone because I had a balance, so I opened the door and opened the door. Good phone reception Why do not you cut the phone again because of nothing?
I thought you were playing Miss Miscellaneous. I had a girlfriend We used to miss the missiles like this.
- Twenty-two
I gave a slap in the neck of the goats. Chachi said:
Why do you kill him?
- There is no doubt about that. That's why I'm advanced.
The boy was placed on a sofa. The boy's phone said to my uncle:
- Find out your father's phone number.
-What is the boy next?
The uncle dragged JP's ear and said:
- This garrison went to the park with this goat. There was a doubt for a long time. I caught hold of today.
By not raising anything, I entered the son's IQ box without taking out the son's father's phone number. We got three message conferences called Jan Babu JP. I said to aunt
-Cachchi read their message?
--Thread ...
- "Amal babutata kale le?" "What are babuata to eat?" "Why Amal babutata so quote?"
The uncle said bitterly:
- Alif, why are you stuttering?
They have written the message in such a way. I'm not stopping. I think their keyboard stitched. The uncle writes about what your daughter is writing. "Amal mumata is very cool. I'm just an idiot. "
Chachi really put a kilo on JP's back. Haramjadi I kill you? Never hit the ball? Hit the ball To say that, Kanchi ji hit another key on JP's back. JP cranked back and said "I was killed by Ray."
Chachi took the goat bead and took me to another room. The boy hugged my legs after leaving the dish.
- The forgiveness has gone wrong. Brother left You can understand my problem even if you do not understand aunty. You've definitely been caught anywhere with girlfriend. Remember that day and leave it please.
-Hum I was caught. I ran away from the girl but I could not escape. The girl's x boyfriend hit me a lot. That day I was beaten, you eat now.
- No, brother, please.
-Don't dance then.
- Sure! I do not understand brother
There is no song. Maa Nagin Nagin Have a little dance in that song. The song itself and dance itself again This is your only chance to survive.
.
I thought the boy would not agree. But I was wrong. The boy really started to dance. Singing itself singing itself Seeing such scenes, I started to laugh at the sofa.
After chasing JP's good middle-order, the boy came to the living room and was surprised to see dancing. He was surprised and said:
- What are these going on? Why are you dancing this boy?
Jaypee was crying and crying But he started to laugh at boyfriend's dance. Chachi said:
- Stop this boy dance, sit down.
I came to my room and laughed a bit. Then I went to a sitting room with a chair and said
-Oh nagin boss on this chair Sit down comfortably on the sofa
Like an obedient boy, he got up from the sofa and sat on a wooden chair and looked at me with helpless eyes and said
- The chair is wet.
-Have wet Sit down like a gentle boy.
I chuck and read Jaipi's son Jaan and Babu's messages. After knowing the son's three girlfriends, Jeppi slapped his son on the cheek. Chachi said:
- I have nothing to say. This boy, let's take you away from here I ran into ten gunbo and ran away. One…
The boy was stuck with the son's pants after watching the boy running. Trying to leave the chair but not able to. Actually the glue on the chair was glue. I brought the glue on the chair. Chachi has even multiplied up to five but the boy can not get up from the chair. Without seeing the way, when the boy with the chair ran away, JP ran past the chair and said:
--Harmjada where is our chair? Put the chair The boy wants to run away and the JP chair will not. Tantantani son's pants shredded. I was amazed when the boy ran out. Why is not such a big boy Jangia? Why? Should read. Today we would not have seen this scene as we read.
Chachi went to another house in shame. Jaypee licked his eyes out of the eyes. I'm looking at the tangled part of the pants on the chair. Gum was good.

x

Post a Comment

1 Comments