Don't Look Down Upon On the Poor

What is the price of chicken being burnt out of the house?

- Unkel Quarter 80 taka and half 150 taka



Well, father, give chicken huff in a plate. And with the bread.

You two. Do two plates?

- No, father, put it in a plate.

The waiter went to order with the order.

-Side you boy here

-Abu you sit down

-Hum, sit down.

The waiter came with food.

Do not even eat with me!

-What is the age of my father, what will be eaten? And I can not eat that which you eat. If the chicken is not scratched with the spicy food? You eat from him

-When the last chicken you have eaten, do you remember? Let me eat you.

-That's the parent. I do not want to eat

You do not even say a word. Sit down quietly, I eat, you eat.
Then the father-in-law fed two of them. Thus the whole grill they finished.

At the restaurant, when I was eating at my side table, I was impressed. Unknowingly, the parents were unaware of the mind. That's why I live in the hostel for study. I miss my parents' admirations.

Not just love day, we should start with every day of the love of my parents ... (Such as artificial love, call, massage, and unselfish love for it is lost)

Turning around the neck, a couple was eating food. Seeing their eyes on the table, I saw most of the food was wasted and wasted.
On the day of love, not only good people, but everyone should make love even with food. For little checking, some photos are not spoiled for this kind of apples. If you need to pack the remaining foods, go with the children on the way. Smiles also fade in their mouths.

Everyone will be fine.

Post a Comment

0 Comments