Photo of boyfriend written by Jannatul

In the middle of the crush photo slideshow, I saw the picture with the headphone ear. Grandma is sleeping nearby.
I mean, because I was sleeping. But suddenly, the headphone of Ekkaan was removed as a grandmother, the previous picture was taken again, wearing blue shirts.
I got upset and became upset. I said, you did not sleep!
The grandmother did not answer the question and went to another topic, Chama is beautiful to look at, the age is a little more. Do not go with you, stay with me
NUJUBILLA, what do they say? I said in an angry voice, look, her age is not so much. I'm just eight years older than me. Do you have a shame, grandmother? Najamai is yours!
Grandmother said to laugh laughing to the teeth, what is the name of your father that Nazrity is? More than that, Natjamai himself knows?
I was a little worried. Right now, Nazism does not know about the matter.
I said, do not mean .. In fact, today or tomorrow, tomorrow is not it? However, you did not say anything in this regard.
I did not even say it. I do not believe in grandma. In exchange for this, it will be said.
The horror began to be spent day by day.

I got a wedding proposal. Everyone is showing pictures of son. Grandma said to give her a picture, that was a good one.
Everyone asked, what?
I stopped my grandmother and said, the thing that came in a year ago was telling about it. Mom said, dad! Do you remember two days ago, remember it?
I said in a bored throat, that nothing is wrong with him. Everyone remembers. Remember the rest, remembering the rest, and remembering the rest.

The grandmother came to sleep with me at night. I do not talk about sleeping. The grandmother is speaking in her own mind,
What is that polar name?
(I did not reply)
-What did you do?
(I did not reply)
Grandpa said frustrated throat, polar head hair is less! Your children will not have hair on their heads.
(I did not reply)
The polka is long in length, it will show you the tauta, will be on your sonpaul Talagacha
I got bored out of the blanket. I said, you tell me tomorrow, son does not know, what is the nephew? And today you started thinking about childhood?
-Take phone at Najamayer, talk.
I got up and said, why are you calling me Nazrami? Is the head okay? Do not say this to anyone in front of the investigator.
The grandmother said, is the head hair shone? What is the education for me? I do not know what to say or I have a power.

The horrors of grandmother have found a terrible proof that boy came to see me.
Look, they talk directly to the girls they liked after the conversation. Since the boy has a private job, the holiday is less. The faster the marriage is, the better it is. All of them were happy to be happy. Then the father said, greet the girl's grandmother.
As the son of Natjamai, the son went to salute grandmother. Behind all
The grandmother closed the eyes and took salam, praying with her hands on the head, said the previous Natjamite was good.
Everyone was startled. I am the only daughter, my grandfather's only child. Who is the brother-in-law?

Everyone looked at me with astonishment. I've been sitting on the floor right then.

Grandma sighed and said again, this boy was shorter, my previous grandchildren were very tall, boys were tall. And the granddaughter, the photo of Nazism, all of you, are not on your phone ???

Post a Comment

1 Comments