The story of not being a sister

A sister's brother had no identity or else I did!
The brother was small and the sister was big,
And the rules of the world

In the heart of the sister crying, she is trying to make her little happy for her brother, how can she make her brother happy, so she tried so much, to make her happy in many ways! But that customary rule is that the sister does not understand the trouble!
Because the brother's heart is not tension!
But sister is there! Because every girl is "mother"
Bondhon

Let the sister do not say anything when she is very sad, in the husband's house, without having a father or being a big brother. Silently wet the pillow to wet the wet night!
Sometimes I forgot to say in front of a small Vita if I had a big brother,
If I had a father, I would not have had so much trouble. But Vita does not understand the meaning of the small and beakyali sister's sister.

At one time the brother and his wife are married, with a girl in a red ponytail,
If you say that a few days later I will not be there if you have a mother. If your sister comes here, I will not be a family again.
Do not be weird! Where the sister's whole life laughs, happiness is mixed with the sadness of her house with every brick of sand, which has the strange power to count on the rainstorm, whose Maya suddenly disappears in her life, and someone drove her out of her right,
The sister did not go away, whether her family is happy or whether the brother's family will be lost, so much selfish sister is there in the world! Even if the husband gets hurt in his life, then the soil remains bite, not the car and every complaint is.
Once upon a time, the brother's brother had a problem with the problem of two people were wrong, but nobody refused to accept!
At one time the brother pulled his hand on his wife.
And the wife complained to her house,

His eldest brother came running immediately
What! It is so brave that I will break the hand on my sister's hand. I was so sorry that we never hurt our sister!
On that day the brother suddenly thought that I was a brother, my sister's brother.
My sister returned to the day, and how distressed she was. Today my wife was suffering from me and told her brother to blame her husband,
But my unfortunate sister did not want to say that the trouble of her husband could be told only if I had a big brother!
And I removed him from me too that day.
My unfortunate sister was crying because of meals, and I was surprised to see an incident that the boy might have been afraid of the brother's brother.
Wow to mind, Bauti should teach Badata today.
On the other hand, the brother is weeping, towards the sister's house, today is doing a different kind of satisfaction,
Nah today is the first to say that it does not seem to be a big brother to stand in front of a sister's courage!
A standard brother is enough! Today I am going to meet Apu, I do not want to apologize, I have come here to fill the love which I have been wiped and came back to fulfill her .....
Today, this happiness is witness to all the creation of the world, today I see the hope of forgiving Allah, running, he is running ...
And looking at his way, three pairs of eyes did not understand why it was?
The boy smiled too, so do not return...
I do not know anything.

Post a Comment

0 Comments