Old Memory Written By Abreya Islam

Old memories may be forgotten or forgotten, but I can not forget why I know why. When I hear this girl or boy is a PSS examiner.



In 2010, when I was a PS. Check out C, I was studying in primary school. As a teacher I used to be in my school, I had my own relatives. Become my brother-in-law. Anyway, one day our relative did not come to our house and I was there, my family and I were there.

Every time he came home, there was only one word in his mouth, 'Riya' did not even study, what would that do. Class fibers will go away, will fail. If you do not care? He used to say this all the time.

Then we studied three brothers. Even if our financial situation was not so good at all, whatever the notebook, or the private one, I did not read anything. Even then the teacher's words were non-negotiable. When he told me or my family, I did not say so. I did the C exam. This resulted in a lot of good results. Just stubbornly.

My greatest contribution behind this was a lot. But when I heard about her, I was careful to study my big sister. Result turn after examinations. I was wondering whether the result would be, but I believe Insha Allah will be a good result. The point is not too bad or better again. The point came 5.00, then the division was then. Got '1st Division' I think that's a good result after reading the board.

So he said such a big truth, sometimes I wish someone or those who say such things, I want to say something to him in the study, but if I say everything then it is not solved anymore. Conscience, intelligence, everything is needed.

However, Jeddah has stepped in step by step to step in. Insha Allah, There are many other ways to move forward. We have a lot of time to say that if there is a will, then there is a must. If the will power is strong, it is possible to achieve success in every work.

Post a Comment

0 Comments