Different Valentines Day

On 14th February There will be lots of money to beat. But you can not kill the money in any way. Parents pants are now kept in the cupboard with a lot of care. Almario Highly Secured!
What a condition!

After Relation, it's my first love day.
I kept a lot of plans. Buy teddy, buy chocolate, buy flowers, buy cakes. Due to lack of money, all the plan will be poured water. The readers can be surprised that my plan to become a girl!
Actually, I do not like discrimination. The boys have to break the money, do they have all the gifts that they have to give?

The day began to come closer. But not enough money could be collected. Only flowers and flowers can be bought by the hand.
On the night of February 13, Shuvro said to take me to a special place. I'm the master! It's also fair that I'll give a big surprise to Tomorrow. Talk about the first "Valentine's Day" in the relationship!

The next day, I went out with cakes and flowers at 11. I read the red sari and the white red Punjabi. We arrived at a village area outside of the city by a few autos. After walking some distance, many kids ran. Everyone surrounds white. I was one of the months of sugary sugar. But seeing the kids, they realized that they were white before!
Meanwhile, some other friends of Shuvar came with their girlfriend. With rice, pulses, eggs and meat packets.
Love  Valentines Day

The white said,
: When you were not in my life, I have spent my love day with them. I know, you might have hoped that you would propose a handful of rose flowers like other calls. You will spend a little time separating yourself from a full-fledged restaurant with flowers. I love you every moment. I do not need special days to love you!
But look at these kids, there are very few people to love them! I can not always love them due to the lack of time. So I tried to get some time with them in different actions! It seemed more reasonable for me to eat these babies than to eat a bunch of flowers that I used to spend. I did not bring a single rose but brought a rose.
Saying white satire
One rose to me and said,
: This irresistible man cannot bear a little?
I cried. I do not know what those kids in the neighborhood understand. Stretched up and started clapping
We played together at noon. Cut the cake. The time came for the afternoon.
Cuddle the kids, by farewell, I went off to my destination. And with the help of white, I pleaded with a lot,
: You're always indescribable! Just stay with me

Writer: Atia Adiba

Post a Comment

0 Comments