Suicide: An incredible Real Story

After preparing for the University Admission Test last year after the HSC examination, I was introduced to a Facebook group from Coaching with a girl named Mim. I used to go to the Chittagong branch and she used to read Barisal branch.
That is the same coaching, the same teacher, only two are in two separate places. She was a very educated girl. He was very active in Coaching's Facebook groups. If he did not understand anything, he would post it in the group. I gave a reply to some of his posts. Sometimes I could post a problem if I had problems understanding a topic, and he would also reply to my post. In this way, he is introduced to the group. Then the Friendliest, then we took two of the two in the inbox. After a while, he said that we would call each other 'you'. We know that the word "thou" in friendship is a very important word. Within a few days, he became a good friend. It was our introduction phase. Now come in the original words.
Crying Boy

,
At the beginning of the coaching month, I did not read more than 12 hours a month. But I spent many sleepless nights in the last two-three months. Especially in Coaching, there was a night before the weekly test and no sleep. I would have stayed home for breakfast for breakfast and stayed away from home for coaching. Occasionally at midnight, I felt peeing on Facebook. I could see Mim Eckhaw. It is good to say, after having a good friendship with Meem, she used to ask me a lot of questions about daily education. Say,
'' What would this be? What will that be? How is that? What are you reading? "Many such questions used to do every day... He was an indecisive servant. Until there was a complete understanding of the topic, there was no peace. Did a lot of questions. Even at midnight if I could see him on Facebook, he would not even leave it. There was no specific time to give her message. At morning, noon, afternoon, night, midnight, at some point of time, he would give the message daily. Not only did the message, but if I did not receive my Facebook phone, I would give my phone number. We continue to stay in this way.
,,,
After this, the admission test came to the test. M.M. But there was no chance anywhere. In the meantime, I got a chance at Chittagong University. There was no communication with Meem for some time being busy with the admission process.
.
One evening, I was returning home after the Maghrib Prayer in the evening. Suddenly an unknown number came from my mother's old woman's phone.
# I: Hello, Assalamu Alaikum. Who are you?
# He: Waliqum Assalam. Are you Faisal? I'm a member of Mime's Auntie (Mim's father's colleague's wife).
# I: A Mim? (I could not remember Mimi anymore)
# He: The one who talks with you about regular education with Mime Houses in Barisal You got your number in the personal diary of MIM.
# I: "Barisal Hriday" After he said this, I remember Mima's. I said yes. Tell me...
# He: I'm not able to find Mim for 3 days today. All his friends, relatives were searched in the house. There is nowhere. Left in the mobile and home. He had many conversations with you. So, I told you to know if someone told you or you went to the side.
# I: No, I have no contact with me for a while. Told the police?
#Unie: The police itself is my father. There is a lot of search going on. If you find any news please let me know.
# I: All right. If you also receive any news let me know.
.
Then three days later I called the number of Mim. Mimam Mom Received Phone Receipt Aunty knew about Meem's contact with me. He started crying by receiving the phone.
# I: Aunty, what's the matter? Why are you crying?
#Aunty: Dad, do not you know anything about Mime?
# I: No, no. Did you get any news from MIM?
#Aunty: Crying said, Yes Dad got the news. Mim's body has been found.
# I: After listening to the talk, I became a 'whole'. What is this aunt? Why did he do that ??
#Aunty: Mim did not get anywhere. That's why he was very disappointed. What my daughter did ray !!!!!
(Aunty could not speak for crying.)
,,,
I could not stay normal for a few days after hearing a word of Aunty. I remember only Mime .. I remember it very much. I used to talk to most of my friends on Facebook. He used to call me a lot, repeatedly gave me the message.
.
.
On January 17, I called again at the number of Mim. Auntie grabbed the phone. I tried to know the whole thing about the incident. Aunty said,
On the day the Barisal University gave results, two days later, at around 5 pm, Mim got out of the house and did not return home. After 6 days, the body of Mime was found on the river. He did not know swimming. It is believed that Mim had committed suicide by jumping in the river.
,
The biggest regret is that Mim got a good position in Barisal University.
She told her mother that her test was very good. Mim was very happy with the test. Only a few MCQs were incorrect. But the biggest mistake made by the teacher signed by the teacher at Barisal University was written by him. He wrote the written test book written in English and wrote it in Bangla. These are written in English. After that, he wrote in English. These words were told to Mommy. Anunt told me.
.
Aunt further said,
On the day the result was given, the reply of the message to Meem's name was canceled.
That is because the teacher has been abducted. After that, Mim frustrated and committed suicide.
.
January 16, 2015, by Barisal University

Post a Comment

0 Comments