Everywhere has some selfish

- How much do you pay?
- How much?
- Give this twenty money.
- Will you give forty taka but do one thing?

- What work? Of course.
- I'm sitting in the field. You run in the shop and say, "Adiba, you have given the prints a little earlier to give it to you when they are printed."
- Well.
- And this is the 220 rupees that I bought with pictures.
- You do not have any tension. I'll come and come. You rather just relax.
- Hmm. I did not see that I was sitting in the foot pain. But if I can give you forty taka, you can do the job.
- Apparently not tension. This refit does not do any of these things. You sit in the middle of two minutes.
- Who is Rifat?
- My name is Rifat.
- Hmm. Come quickly and do not pay any money.
- What are you doing? This may be Rifat Tokai but not a thief.
- And the movie dialogue is not going to be.
- Come on. After that, we will have to pay forty taka.
- Hmm.
Just wait for two minutes.
- Hmm.
.

Waiting for half an hour in two minutes, but no one has seen Rifaat. Without seeing Rifat, I went to the shop and asked, "Well, a little ago I sent a boy and did not come?"
- Sari Apu. Any boy
- Will this year be ten?
- Sorry.
(Seeing the greed of forty taka, I thought what happened and what happened.)
- Did not really come to a boy's shop?
- Did not come. Any problem
- Not something.
- You can take pictures. Print finished.
(When I opened the bag, I saw only 65 rupees.
- Well, I'll come tomorrow and take pictures.
- Okay.
Give a knife with a knife. Humanity is no longer there. In all places, dishonest and selfish.

#Adiba

Post a Comment

0 Comments