Husband Become Mad After Marriege

On the night of the wedding, the groom entered the house and started mango. I'm dragging a long veil. She does not understand what the poor would say. Sitting next to me. Said, look, you're Adult, I too Adult. I looked at the gap between the veil and said, I'm telling you, Adult ??
My certificate is seventeen years old. She ate more stomach. Said, I wrote a poem about you, listen?
I did not like my poetry, I said. If you want to hear it then you can not stop the ears. She started with that,
The day goes, evening is,
Oh the bride, love you, love,
That sweet smile on your face, sweet smile ..

I said, why did you say twice in the loneliness of madness?

His brothers smiled at the door from the door. Immediately fell on the door. He got up and opened the door. The small boy type of the hippo entered his house with a pendant. Said, it was late to come, see Alum for the wife.
She sat on the bed and sat down on the bed with a sound stroke. I was shaking shit.
The lady himself removed my veil The eyebrow said to the crow, made a makeup! From a parlor?
Before I answered, the lady pulled her hand and pulled her legs and looked. He said to the boy, "Look, the face is black but from the face!"
The boy became disturbed and said, the face of makeup will be black from the face.
Fupu was silent with the words 'Human' type.
Then he said, when I gave Chaiti marriage, I saw the girl in a very simple manner. No cosmetics. That's why the boy is crazy about Chaiti ...
Meanwhile, my groom was looking at the fire in the fire and looked at the fire. I could not even hear the whole poem, but there is no name for Future. I wonder what could be the next line of a sweet smile! Nah, why do not you son? I needed to write a poem. I could have at least copied it. Our small river is left on the left side and boasts in Boishakh.
Phupu again said, how far do you know your education?
- Yes, Honors Second Year in English.
Fupu again shook his head in the understanding style, honors were lifted in the second year and married, the girl got married to the old woman. My cherry inter-examined and gave me marriage, the day my engagement was in, she got her practical examination.
My groom said that he could not bear it anymore. Rested, did you eat?
Pappu said, yes I did eat and drink ...
-What?
Without an answer to his question, Pappu looked at me with a doubtful eye. He said, what has actually happened .. the words of nineteen hundred and fifty .. I still did not get married ..
My groom is excited, perhaps he has increased the pressure. The name of the woman has started from the nineteen hundred and fifty years.
I looked back at him and looked at Fupur again, Jee Fupu said.
Then I understood that I was with my brother-in-law. So one night, your mother-in-law has beaten your bed-racket, stole the dish from the kitchen and broke it and broke it by throwing it into a pot.
My groom seems to be heading for shame.
Fupu started again, then I did not do anything, I was very angry with the mother. I said I will not give this boy to you. Since then, I used to take care of him, sleeping in this house at night, then I got married. But if you understand the habit, every time I come to this house, I sleep with him .. actually ..
I smiled and understood all the time. I said, yes, what is there so shyakochake? Well, I'll be in a house.
Fupu was happy. He said I have come up with your house. Come on, let's show. My charity will be with you

I got out with Fumu. Looking at my eyes, my husband was frustrated, frustrated, angry, crazy, crazy, looking at the ceiling with a mixed peculiar look.
If the groom becomes crazy the next day after marriage, there will be a great deal of trouble.

Post a Comment

0 Comments