Call of sister that is heart touching

In the middle of the night I was a little afraid to see the little sister's call. Worried by the phone, the broken voice of the sister came to her on the other side, Bhaya Isha killed me, mixed my poison with poison, I'm going to die Ray brother, forgive me.
Saying a few moments of my sister's lips .. Then there is no other word, silence silence on the other side of the phone .. At the moment, my thoughts spread through my artery, I became helpless, hello hello, hello hello, hello hello. My hand trembles, and does not shudder, it shakes like a storm. Cut the running call and call it again, the ring is running on the ground but no one receives it. I looked at the wall clock, seventeen minutes at two o'clock .. I am Sylhet, sister is there .. Rimu is a student of Dhaka Medical College, while studying from the MBBS third year student. I am here in Sylhet due to the job, my parents stay in Mymensingh village. Mother, our honest mother, my mother died after mother died. When Remo died at the age of four, our mother died on the seventh day of her death. My age would be like nine years, before we got to understand something, we both grew up in the face of the righteous mother. It is a bachelor's house that I am now in the house, three members of the total .. The worst thing is that, today I am alone at home. I think I will lose my sense of regret. Who does not know whom to call, I have a friend at the Fazle Rabbi of Dhaka Medical College, she is working in PG Hospital but after being a former Dhaka Medical student, she is taking advantage of being still. I call Maruf, Maruf's number is off .. Do not let the doctors stop at night and stop sleeping numbers. I gave a call to Rimu again, this time I'm ringing. I was a little shy, how many times Rimu wanted to introduce me to his friend, I would not agree. They are all being medicines, I am honored to have a honors boy, so I was ashamed to go in front of them. This Isha girl, who I do not know, does not have any other number in her hall. I have no choice but to wait till morning. But, after hearing the last words of my sister, the amount of trouble that I feel now, I doubt whether I will survive morning. After one call, I'm going to call a remote number, after about an hour, someone received a call. I shouted hello hello .. I can hear crying from the other side, when some people lamented like crying. Someone said from the other side - are you remover brother? Where are you, quickly came to the hospital.
I said in a busy voice - Who are you? What is the rimu? Apa Ray I am Sylhet, Sylhet I'm hitting this line because it's just the top of the Everest.
The other side quietly said apart from silence - I'm Ishana, Remo Friend .. Rimu probably took a suicides item, now it's a little better .. You can come as quickly as you can. Do not worry, brother, we're near Rimu, and I'm sleeping.
As soon as I heard the girl's name, I felt like I did not mean that Isha is not it. Suicide means the meaning of our brother, tonight. Rimu gave me a lot and said, 'Ah, you have seen your new PK dry, do not you eat properly. Do one thing, marry a Sylheti phariyah, at least two o'clock eat it. I smiled and said - I still do not understand their language, I understand. What they say, they know my smile !!
And whether this rimu will take the suicide item, how do you say .. I'm thinking so much that the phone has been cut off from the other side .. Before cutting, just said - brother, I talk later.
I'm a little free of thought, but Rimu is good. Auctioneer watches - I must go to Dhaka on the first bus in the morning. Fill a little stuff in the bag.
At twelve o'clock I reached Dhaka Medical College, in the meanwhile, I am getting off from Rimur. At home, I have not said anything yet, but I think the authorities may have given the father all the time. Before coming to the medical office, I gave a call to my father, father knows what is the matter, if you know, I should call. Twice after the ring market, Dad took hold of the call - today, after about a month, the phone is talking to the father-

Hello father, how are you?

-Well, how are you?

Dad is all right there?

-What's right, where are you now? What is the door?

I understand, father knows about the incident. But there is so much silly saying that there is no tension, there is no vaccine, it is a normal phenomenon. I ran from Sylhet and came to Dhaka from Mymensingh.

I came to Dhaka Medical College, where did you come?

-No !! Your mother's body is bad, and you know what I'm going to do. If the hearing is dead, then come back to the house with the body.

I looked in front of the phone, and in front of the emergency room, a little girl moaned from my mother's lap and tears her hand. Perhaps his father is going somewhere, he will go with his father. The girl's father says that the mother is taking me, I'm taking this medicine. But who listens to whom!! Necessarily, the man took the girl in the lap, pressing on the chest, took the way to the outside of the medical gate. The mother's mother looked at one eager eagerly and said, 'Oh, no, no, not a fan, myada is a devotee of the boy. Without a father, I do not understand.
Meanwhile, my daughter went out to go and pass me by Allah. When I cut the phone of my father, or who cut my father, who knows !!
Remus is behind the medical, what should I look for in such a big hospital, I went to the hall thinking of a lot. Go to the gate and see the security guard, I asked one of them - Brother Rimu, a girl who is ill, knows about the news, your hall ..
The security guard was observing me, looking at one another, and saying, 'What is the name of the poison that is poisoned?'
Another shrieked voice shook his head and said - Maybe, the corpse brother goes to the jigai Ahi.
I am standing in the front of the hall, the security guard asked me to sit in the guest room. I feel very tired, I spent the whole night thinking about the long journey. Looks like I'm going to head down anytime.
I'm sitting in the guest room, here are a few more boys sitting there. A girl is telling a boy sitting beside her - know Atik, we have taken a junior period of suicidal item, drinking drink with hot. What kind of smile laughs ..
The boy said nicely and said, Really, how are you silly? Just like type of stupid sud go to Hell ..
I look forward to being silent, I do not cry for a long time, I want to weep now. Or the boy's throat tightly presses him with heavy shoes and wants to kill Lati with liver. But, nothing will be done about them.

I'm going out of the guestroom, the ability to hear these talks did not give me the blessing. At that time some girls came in front of me, along with the security guard. I stopped watching them.
Are you the brother of Remo? Someone said !!
I tired my head and said ...
Come with us, he is in ICU ..
I follow the girls and go to the medical center. The girls are moving above the stairs, going through the emergency. I went to the four-storey door, the door of the ICU .. When I opened my shoes, two girls said - came with us, the rest stood outside. I opened the shoes and entered inside .. After passing through a few beds, looking forward to the front, I saw Rimu lying on the road. Face the oxygen mask ... The look is like a swollen face, my fair sister is wearing a copper color, the appearance is not well understood. Two more girls were sitting before her bed. After three of us, a girl in my companion, while talking to another girl sitting on the bed said, - Isha is the brother of Rimu ..

I looked at the eye with astonishment .. Here also,

Post a Comment

0 Comments