Broken Family Written by Jakia

"What will you do on your day of divorce?" I was stunned for a while after hearing about the posture. Ifty will go to the office. I prepared lunch in the kitchen and stood in the kitchen.
The posterity is our job girl. Married at an early age. The husband married in another place. Do not have kids. She cried a lot during her divorce. I did not see But according to his comment, that moment is awful. Everyone or they cry at that time. So I asked if I would cry? We have 4 more days left for divorce Just 4 days. Only 4 months of the family.

Suddenly, I ran out of the door and ran out of the kitchen. Ifta has gone out of the house. The posterity came and said, "I will not be eating lunch today." I might have been a little late. So the food was not given to him again. The post mortem again worked for him. I went to my house. If you could have taken the food behind the ifty, but nowadays it seems like it will be out of the house. Everyone knows our day after divorce So when we leave the house, everybody looks at us like this if we are one of the world's sinners. The body is not very good today I did not sleep at night. I'm lying on the bed. Planting our wedding picture with me right on the wall. Where there is no smile on my face. Rather, many bothersome impressions I did not agree to the marriage. My dad is a teacher. I would love a boy who came to see him. But when the father realized, I got upset for my marriage. That boy is in the bowl. Beat in the area, Nishapani or his daily routine. I have never seen it. My current husband Iftii Whom I could not bear at all before marriage. My brother is a cousin. Good job It's pretty good to hear. But what? I do not like him. How do you feel about him? Hutahat father decided to marry her. How much did i I cried. Nobody heard me No mother, no brother, no one. The wedding was done. Very little Domestically, I was let down in ifty's hand.

Even today, the night of the bus night with Iftar. Iftie's house is ifty alone. At the time of marriage, people of in-laws' house came. After all the formalities, they also went away. That night, ifty had extended my hand to friendship rather than husband. That seemed boring to me. I could not bear it. I was so unbearable that I was crying that night, "I do not want this flower. I'll go to my house now ". Iftikhila tried very hard to understand me and tried to cool me down. I was not calm. Every day I went crying every day. Everyday something broke the house. Ifty never told anything in my house. I wanna know Crying Let me tell you to take me back. They would justify it. Say you got married. Now this is my home. I have to stay here. There was no restriction because I was out of my house. There was no work to do in the house. Occasionally Ifti would bring food from outside. If I asked to go out, I would not have agreed. So this was the way to him. I would not care if Ifti used to say in the food table. Absence was absent It was strange to sleep at night. We slept on the same bed, but in the middle there were two thick thick colabolis. Iftikhar did not have a place in the bed. The man, who was suffering from sleep, never said anything. After marriage, my father did not go home. If they do not take me back once, then I will not go away. My mind did not sit Ifty brought me many books. I like reading books. He knew that. I did not even put books in hand. The morning comes before the iftei departure. Breakfast was made in the morning breakfast. The Iftar lunch was also given by his hand. I could not easily sit by ifty. All that Allah would have done all day. I did not like the bullets of the ball. The posterity alone said. I would have missed something to hear. One day Ifty came home early. He came and told me to stay alone at home all day so he thinks he is very bad with me. So we'll go for some days. Iftie brings holiday. He wanted to know if I had a favorite place. I did not say anything other than "no" like that before. Ifty was a little stressed. Which he had never done before. He tightly packed my bag and said, "It's good to have fun while walking. We'll go " I just wished to go Still have to go We got up at a resort in Gazipur. 3.5 months of marriage has passed. Everyone took it as honeymoon. Ifti will not be anywhere in 7 days. He'll give me time. He thought I was in his time, or he would give me a little time and our relationship would be normal. It seemed to me that I reached there.
Opening the door in the room we were about to see, I saw many flowers on the bed. But this bed is not big like a bedroom. There can not be two collabals in between the two. Thinking about that, my mood got worse. I looked towards iftar. He looked at me and said, "It's your bed. And I'll sleep on the sofa. There is no reason to worry ". He might have said that he might have returned to relief. Maybe she wanted anything else. I became fresh. Rainy season ..... It's raining out. From the window of the swimming pool is seen from the window. The rainstorms there look great. I wish to go to the rain but I did not go. Iftitti understood that I am going to be normal. I just do not mean to him. Ifty sleeping on the bed said, "I get better sleep in the rain. Wake up for a while Then take the midday meal again. You can sleep for a while if you want ". Iftikhya fell asleep. I have understood that iftree is very deep in sleep As soon as I slept, I would go from her side. Alone crying. I used to play games on mobile. Sometimes it was not possible to see ifty. So it is normal that if I went out of the room and used to wet the rain, iftti could not be easily understood. Shortly after Ithati fell asleep, I left the room and got wet in the rain. Looked very peace The head looked light. After a lot of wetness in the rain, I returned to the room and saw ifti still sleeping. This guy can sleep so much. Someone sleep in such a beautiful climate? Do not think, iftti got up and said "It has not been so much rain in the rain Oma! When did you swallow Do not ask me a little. " If you see my wet hair, if it is understandable, I have been showering the rain. He stood up and pulled my hand and said, "There is no cold problem. is not it? Then let's go again " Before I said something, he pulled me out. I do not get annoyed in the rain. It does not seem to be it today but it can not be understood if ita.

The phone rings ring I was stunned. Iftie phones. I went to the office and forgot to think before thinking ifty once. Which I never expected Iftter came to float from the other side to catch the phone

- Had breakfast?
- No.
- upset?
- No.
- Clotting clothes? Start groaning slowly

I got a bite in my chest. I have a few more guests at this house. The book bursts out

- I did not get it.
- Well.
- Do not take that food?
- Do not eat Keep it You eat

Iftie kept the phone. Do not give me a chance to ask me. Before I got up from the bed and started clothing, I called up the poster. A lot of clothes He needs help. The posterity is hand-in-hand with me. I was pouring all the sides aside. Suddenly the posterity was called

- What else do you do with this big almirah? Hayera just how many shirts
- I do not know.
If you want to marry again, then he will wear the clothes of Rakhnera laga.

I looked at the light of the eyes. The post-mortem was silent. In fact, why am I showing anger? I got up Standing on the verandah I gave a phone to my mother. Nobody calls the phone Do not catch That's normal. Everyone has forbidden me to contact because they have tried all to try to get me married. I did not want to.

Earlier there were many types of flowers in this verse. Iftie all had ifty. I broke up and I broke. I have a lot of trouble today.

And apart from 4 days this room will be broken. The world will break. That is what I wanted to do. I do not even feel like it's mine.

Post a Comment

0 Comments