Love of Sister wirtten by Mohammed Ismail

When I was throwing my sister in a wedding car, I cried like a lazy bird and wept. I was mad in my chest to cry and madness mad. It can not be interpreted as to how hard it was for him.
I know more about him than leaving the sister alone. On the other side, the mother was uncomfortable crying; I saw the water in my eyes too many days after today. I know how much of the inside of the burn is becoming ashes in the ashes today.

In fact, from the university, what did the brother bring for me today? The little sister did not realize that suddenly a little older. I will live without the bamboo who came before me to save my husband from the scowl; If you do not bring chocolate, who will say that you are rotten? Go with you? Whoever is angry with me, he is sitting in his mouth.

There was a quarrel for playing on the PC.
At the reading table, they used to bark.
Always used to talk to the room.
Do not sleep to hear the story.
Now someone does not bark at my room; Nobody wants to hear the story; Nobody comes and falls in the reading table.

I always blurt him; Show anger. Now she is very much interested to show anger with her for a bar. How much love is meant to mean one?
Starting from cooking, everything was done in the house; And I wandered outside. The bed did not bother, And he would have come here. I was allowed to wash them till the bath and cloth. Never said a bar in life; Can not cross
When I was ill, I sat beside me. Poured water on the head. How much love me And I have not been able to remember if I have served him sometime.

Once I could not read it, I threw my ear with a slap. This way before and after Marine. That day the anger got upright on the head. I could not understand even so loudly. But at night and in my room; To disturb me at the reading table. I said - do not you have shame? I did not beat a little before; Do not you be shy?
Sister was very sad that day in my words. Removed from the room to remove the eyes and remove the eyes. Yet he did not get angry with me. The next day again!

He remembered memories of running chocolate in his room in the room. I miss you today. Maybe he remembers us every day; Every time Maybe he even remembered our memory!

'If a girl loves most of the girl after her mother is a sister, she is a sister. All the sisters in the world should be good; Each son of love loves their sisters Someone's sister does not always have a girlfriend. Before sending home to your father-in-law, sister love something; Maybe later you will lose the time to understand the love. The love of a sister is the best love of the world; Sister-in-law can really understand her brother. '

Post a Comment

0 Comments