When danger comes it comes with it's group

I thought about breaking at 6 o'clock in the morning and sleeping for five minutes, after a few minutes I saw the eyes at 9 o'clock.

If the egg is poisoned, the egg yolks brood goes.
The jute-dried breadth of the bread is heavily scraped.
I have forgotten to take the match after reaching the destination by rickshaw.
After studying Dhumya Physics, I heard chemistry test today.
From the examination hall, today I remember the margin Taninei.
When buying cigarettes, the goldlip went out of eight rupees and got nine rupees.
Zilpi did not give the mosque on Friday.
On Friday, come to my house after the prayer and listen to the meal and cook biriyani today.
The money in the phone is lost in the wrong number, the phone refuses to refund the phone number.

When water is poured water, the water flows through excess water slopes.
I used to cut my hair to sleep in the saloon and I got up and saw the hair tied in the hairstyle.
Friends gave us a strange nickname.
In a friend's inbox mistakenly says something about a fuzzy shadow, and then blackmail.
Remember that the assent was not written the night before submitting the assignment.
On the day that I can not read, sir falls.
If you eat food at the hotel, then shred or dal on the favorite shirt.
Taking tea a little later, I thought, after a cup of the cup, the tea became cold.
The data package is exhausted on the day that it is more urgent online.
Even after the test cleared, the CGPA is named below day by day.
I did not wash my favorite shirt while walking around / did not iron.
At the tea stall alone, tea is eating tea, at that time the friend will come and share the beggar.
Going to the shop, I asked for two bananas in front of Mama, while looking at the other side Rahim uncle came to buy cigarettes.
8 o'clock, dark and cigarette burns, there is no match, one person is coming to pull cigarettes from the front, brother voices the fire. After seeing the fire burning cigarettes, my elder brother stared at me and looked at me.
I got a new shirt of Eid and I went to my friend's house to see the print of my shirt and the print of their screen is the same.
After reading the Ganja that brother sent me abroad, I thought that I did not take the ninety rupees silk of Bangabazar from the throat tree.
If you sit down to eat, you have to hear the eater to eat at the Baba Hotel.
After leaving the toilet to go to the toilet, after leaving the call, I realized that there was no water in the tank.
When you go to sleep if you put the blanket on the side of the door, why do not you go out of the foot, it seems like a short side has come in a long way.
How sad we are, but at the end of the day, we regret why the garrison or Badi me got burnt?
(Where are you?

Post a Comment

0 Comments