Remembering Father Esa Tasnim Arohi

I came to see my mother-in-law's eyes. Judeo, the bank of the bank of the bank of the UAE, till the end! He can not think of astray. How did her eldest daughter-in-law show this respect !!



Fifteen, twenty-nine breakfast, handmade breakfast, fruit has been given. But mother-in-law did not even touch it. Repeatedly winking eyes.

After sitting in front of them for a whole hour, I finally got released. How long I was sitting in the room. I am honored to study so much !! Asking different questions, showing hair with it, even washing your face, whether I have made a change in the face.
Father Memory

The big surprise came a little later.
-Care Sari is still sitting next! Open Do not open fries.
- Have they gone?
- Yeah, it's just that. Dad's upset They did not say anything before they left. Just say afterward tell.

- Well done. I'm not going to marry this either.
- Do not talk bad. It's not good enough. And you know everything. Baba's little grocery store earns so much trouble that you have studied. Six months for the job Something!
Meanwhile, the price of everything is increasing day by day. Nupur and coaching from this year, private will have to start. Dad will say something! When you get married, the pressure will be reduced.
I'm going to the kitchen. You're frustrated

Father, mother, younger sister Nupur and I am our family. The big exception is the year of tenth marriage. Dad did not get enough to spend the three sister's education. So she got married. My father had a lot of interest in me because of his head in the study. So despite the difficulty, Maestro has taught up. But I can not fulfill my father's wish. There was no job. It was like a golden deer.
How much will Dad do? I understand all that. So my father's willingness to go in front of the boy.

One afternoon in the afternoon Mother said to give the oil to the oil,
- It's been a week, they did not even have a phone. Did not know what had been liked.
- (I look directly at the mother's eyes by turning around.) O, mother! That is why all of you are silent about the silence. I've forgotten their words.
Listen, mother, I did not like them. They were covered in a long girl. But I'm shorter, slimy. So did not like it.

Mom did not say anything. But for a few more days
After that, I took the son's cell number from my phone. Removing the mobile at night. The hand was nispishing and I gave a few words to the nets make the mistake of the mother.

Finally, I gave the call.
I was shocked to hear "hello who" from the side. The voice is very beautiful. That day did not say anything at home Saying that two sons of all the songs are saying. No, do not let me do that. I gave the phone to shake.

- I'm saying, Paul.
- You too! (How to be quiet for a while)
I was a lot better. You've got to be good. Do you think yourself! That day he came home with a play drum. But he did not say anything.
I am illusory to you. But yes, there was a need to say something. You are telling you to think about it. So do not worry yet.
Listen. Do not think it. You got attracted to getting married. And you do not know. How are people in the village From that day on came and came to my mother and talk to her sister? Why did Paul get married? Making a lot of outsides and spreading a lot.
You told Jassa Baba. I did not like you.

........

On that day, there was peace in my son listening to many words. But I was surprised when I heard that they agreed to the marriage. And next Friday wedding.

On the wedding night, I asked the man after marrying you so much and got married!
- Huh. Fell in love You've got to look good
- How to hear? (Asked to laugh)
- Henson is telling the truth.

She spoke another night, I did not like her mother. I'm fine. I see her younger sister like her sister.

As the mother-in-law is a village, the amount of work and more. There were four people. Nenad two Mother-in-law, mother-in-law And her big two marriages have long been married.

Being a girl of many mothers, I was always busy with studies, university. There was no need to enter the kitchen. Almost all clothes were washed by the mother. But here we have to come down to work. The hand would have reddened to give the house broom. Everyone ate and drank the plate, the bowl, and I washed them and washed their palm.

I did not mind doing so much but they're How are you all with me? Because it did not take time to understand. That day at the breakfast table mother-in-law said. Hello my forehead The wife who comes to see, she gave this girl a marriage with a handsome boy. So short Dry up
And the girl's daughter girl sentailola. But I did not give anything to her.

Nandai said, yes mother I did not talk to my brother Ria. How much furniture came from his house! How much more !!

I was standing quietly on one side that day. Each of them was boring like a cell in the chest. There was no phone in hand. I will laugh at the phone, crying to my mother. At night, when people came from outside, it was asking it. What has happened? Why am I in the sun? I got up and wept on the day and wept. She loves her mother sisters a lot. Love me too After a month, UAE will go again. So he did not want to hurt him. Just told me to lose my eyes. I remember the parents. Nothing else. Call him by phone, say it. I thought about coming to the veranda in the phone. There is no money in my father's hand. Thinking of my father's frustration in mind, I remember how we cried through the railing of the porch. And saw the night sky.

After some days, my friend and father came to see me. Father was sitting in the gym. So the inner state is unknown to him. I was sitting in the room without being attached to my friend.
-Kimon Aasis Ray
I said yes. Good sister
- How is Niloya Ray?
- Apu man is a lot better. Trying to stay at home as long as I live in. I work. So I can not give him time.
Curious around the poor. Can not say in front of mom sisters in front of Paille that a little bit.

Bauru wife
The mother-in-law was in a lot of talk about the sister that day.
- What are you doing in the room so long ?? Let's see what's happening in Kalpar. A lot of stupid plates, panels are stored. Wash it

Nobody talked to me properly. Though I did not say, I understood all that day.

There is no gas in the motherhouse. So ink is stored in everything. I was cleaning all the ponds. At that time my father came. The two cars came with loads of sofas, sofas, TVs, shelves, many more furniture. I ran all the way. I came to the house and saw the father sitting there. When I came to the door, I saw a trick smile. A girl can understand what she was laughing. The liver was torn. Slowly he came to his father and kept his neck tied with one hand. Tears are my end.

After a long time, my father-in-law came to my father's house. I heard that we had land. The father who received it from the grandfather. When you hear everything in your face, I bought it by selling the furniture and sent it to my mother-in-law's house.

That day brought the pineapple to the table, I was sitting alone in the kitchen. Everyone is busy in the chat room at the drawing room. At the time, he came and sat next to me.
-Can't cut cornice?
-Hah
-Sadin did not find you at all.
There's a week and it's gone.
-Hah
-How?
And what to say!
- Aryah !! You can not cut a pineapple? Pineapple remains there! Mother will again give you

It is said that the people who remained cut off in a piece of cake began eating a little. Keep the good gular. So that I do not hear it.

The whole day is a continuous work when everyone talks to me when I talk to him at night. Why do the difficulties decrease? If you get admiring the whole day, what has said, has been forgotten all the way.

I was not in my day when she left. After a row like a robot, I wrapped cloth and kept it in his bag. I was standing with my face in front of the back, still, there was no water in my eyes. There is no feeling. All had become fried. My throat was flowing into my tears. I just stood silent.

In just 18 days she left me. At his workplace. He said that he got a vacation from the bank every year. No matter how hard it was for me to leave, nobody will understand without suffering from Setha.

....

Then there was the Eighteenth time. Nilai's big uncle's son came from abroad. The ban is organized on the occasion. I have been working continuously since morning. Everyone ate for four in the afternoon. I went to the pond with a plate of sterile plate dish. Someone has asked something. Nobody said
Sek !! You did not even bathe. Now sit back again.

After 11pm, I can not walk again. Tired, tired. Then I came back to one side of the bed only. My mother-in-law said
- Hey Wow. Who will work if you're lying around? My eldest daughter and son-in-law will sleep. Take a new blanket from the cupboard.

-Oh, mother.

After everybody falls, I come to the room and see if there is nothing more than a pain to wear. That is also given by my mother. In the meantime, cold feet are getting wet. I searched everywhere, I could not find anything. I went in front of the mother-in-law's room and saw that he was drinking. And there are small donors.
- Mom.
- What? Did not sleep
-Ma. If there was a blanket!
- There is no blanket. Your dad sent you a blanket for you! Has coated one. It's in the storeroom. Put on

I lost the language. The four blankets sent by Nilai are still there. And he said, no.

One day I'm lying on the night. People miss a lot. But I can not find it. Can not even talk The mother-in-law has not been allowed to take the phone even after five months of marriage. To talk to my parents, I have to say from mother-in-law's phone. Niloy cannot say anything on the mother. He gives it there too. I'm trying to sleep. But it is not coming. Three out of four calls are coming. Calling the phone is not getting the phone. Then I understand that it's Nilay

What is so much about the gay? It does not come to her head. So do not always give me the phone

The night is rising. Two clocks touched the clock. Still cannot sleep. I remember my father Mother, Nupur, who is Apu Who was the first to live in his own life?

Post a Comment

0 Comments