Failure in Love by Siyam

One man jokingly sent his wife to the office colleague's number.
"Anika, do you remember me? "
The answer is very normal.
"Yes, you do not sweat? "

"No. You can not recognize me, you? Only call me Anika. "
"Rafin? What about you Married you? You were crazy to marry. "
The man was surprised.
"What is that Anika?" Why do you go to rain? You forgot our moments? Do not you think we went to Cox? "

"You can say before. Are you Nahid Your nose habit has gone? "
The man kept on running. Their family marriage. His wife said that he did not have any love before marriage.
"I'm nocturnal Anika. Without a cigarette that does not take a moment. Now tell me what do you recognize? "
"Are you good? Gonna quit eating? How did you eat in the hotel! Oops, the hair of my hair is standing in my mind. "
The man cigarette caught. Hot tea poured on its own, kept trying to calm down.
"Anika got so much trouble. I would always give you a nomadic box. I used to buy it every week. "
"I remember how Asif you have still remained. How are you Got married "
He could not hold the tears of the man! Tears broke down.
"Yes, I got married. But I'm not Asif. Your wretched grandson. "
That's why I went home. Due to lying to beat the boy Not far from the office to the distance of the house.
Went straight and asked.
"You love so much before marriage? Did not I accept you? "
Wearing upside down, the boy said, "Come on."
"Why did you leave your phone at home? I did not get saddened if you were with me. "
"Can again? What happened "
"Laboni phoned. Get your body healthy. Who is Laboni? "
"Oh, I forgot to say. My ex-lover "
"Oh, then who is Jhumoor? Which is the name of your phone? "
"And my friend's friend. "
"Well, who was the poet who used to write poetry every day on Facebook? "
"And I loved the chicks in love so I would give calmness. "
"Thirteen room numbers in the St. Martin Sun Hotel. Name the girl I will say? "
"What is this more? His body is bad, so the doctor has been seen there. "
Anika said, leaving the sigh.
"How many hide? "
"How much do you hide? I'm not like you. I said all the words. And there was the only three-month relationship with Tisha. One month with her girlfriend Sir's daughter talked too much so I gave up. Just once, we went out of the city just once with Jinniya, Moumitia, Lamia and the bridge. Mum, Rima, Sonia, gold, and poems have already been married before the submission. Nabila, Mahmudah, Tanzania, night, Israt Liza, I have gone through the chakra. And you "
Anika fell down on the ground. Before being unconscious, he said.
"Ah, you would give me a message from your collegiate number," he said. So have fun. But you I understand that Mom is alive! "
"Fun"

Writer: Siyam Ahmed 

Post a Comment

0 Comments